If there is a technical issue preventing you from using the app as expected, there are a few things you can try to resolve the problem - please try the following troubleshooting steps (try relaunching the app after each one):
- Check if there are new versions of nobs available on the Apple App / Google Play Store. If so, please install the most up-to-date version and relaunch the app.
- Check if there are new iOS/OS updates available for your device. If so, install the most up-to-date version and try accessing nobs again.
- Reboot or change your internet connection: Put your device on flight mode, wait a few seconds, then turn flight mode off again. You can also switch from wi-fi to data, data to wi-fi, or try to connect to a different wi-fi network.
- Try rebooting your device: Power off your device. Wait 30 seconds after your device has completely powered off, and then turn it back on before you try accessing nobs again.
- Uninstall and re-install nobs.
- If you are still having trouble, please contact our support team to report a potential bug.