If you are having trouble logging into nobs, first ensure you are using the correct email address and password. If you have forgotten your password, you can find all the required information on how to restore it here.
If your login details are correct but you are still unable to access the app, please check that you have an active subscription - you can check this here.
If you have a subscription and your login details are correct, you can try to "restore previous purchases" from the welcome screen of the app. If this doesn't work either, there may be a technical issue preventing you from accessing the app.
There are a few things you can try to resolve the problem - please try the following troubleshooting steps (try relaunching the app after each one):
- Check if there are new versions of nobs available on the Apple App / Google Play Store. If so, please install the most up-to-date version and relaunch the app.
- Check if there are new iOS/OS updates available for your device. If so, install the most up-to-date version and try accessing nobs again.
- Reboot or change your internet connection: Put your device on flight mode, wait a few seconds, then turn flight mode off again. You can also switch from wi-fi to data, data to wi-fi, or try to connect to a different wi-fi network.
- Try rebooting your device: Power off your device. Wait 30 seconds after your device has completely powered off, and then turn it back on before you try accessing nobs again.
- Uninstall and re-install nobs.
If you are still having trouble accessing the app, please submit a ticket with our support team from here.